- I hear you have moved to a new apartment Steve. Is it true?
- Yes, it is. One of these days we'll arrange a housewarm-party. And I want you and your wife Carol to be present.
- Thank you for the Invitation. How do you like your new apartment?
- It is very comfortable. It is a three bedroom apartment with modem conveniences: electric stove and a lot of built-in cupboards.
- On what floor is it?
- Our apartment is on the tenth floor of a high-rise dwelling house. We've got two elevators which work round o'clock.
- Is it far from the centre of the city?
- Rather. It takes me about an hour to get to the centre by bus and by metro. If I drive a car, it takes me thirty minutes.
- I see. Have you bought new furniture?
- We've bought wall units, two armchairs and a new icebox. We are planning to buy two carpets and a dining set.
- Good luck!
- Thanks. Are you going to move to a new apartment?
- No, I am not. We have been living in our two-room apartment for about eight years and we don't want to move anywhere.
- Your apartment is comfortable, isn't it?
- Yes, very. My wife arranged everything very nicely and I like it very much. We don't have much furniture, but we have got everything we need.
- I am glad to hear it.
Вы можете использовать этот диалог на английском языке по своему усмотрению. Этот диалог может быть основой для написания собственного диалога, а также вы можете использовать его при подготовке к урокам и в случае самостоятельного обучения. Перевод диалога на тему APARTMENT пока ожидается