- Shall we see a film this evening?
- That would be delightful. I haven't seen any films for many weeks.
- There are several movies in my neighbourhood which show the latest pictures.
- Let's consult the newspaper to see what movies are being shown in town.
- A splendid idea.
- At the nearest cinema house they show a film which is considered the best film of the year.
- My wife and I have already seen it. We enjoyed it immensely.
- Here is a good programme. They show two main pictures: a French film and an American. I don't think you have seen them.
- I have seen neither of them. Shall we be able to obtain seats? That movie house is always full.
- Seats are not reserved at that movie house, but I am sure we shall be able to get in. Most likely we'll have to wait for stall seats. Shall we buy balcony seats, if stall seats are not available?
- Please don't. I have seen a film from the balcony. It is too far from the screen. You know my eyesight is rather poor. I wear glasses.
- The movie starts in ten minutes. There are many comfortable seats in the foyer. We can wait there and enjoy a cigarette in the meantime. After the picture ends there will be many vacant seats.
Вы можете использовать этот диалог на английском языке по своему усмотрению. Этот диалог может быть основой для написания собственного диалога, а также вы можете использовать его при подготовке к урокам и в случае самостоятельного обучения. Перевод диалога на тему At the Cinema пока ожидается